JS-TechTrading acts as the data controller of personal information obtained from its clients with a need for its services and of personal information submitted by candidates who are interested in services.
Collecting your data
In order to fulfil our legal and business obligations we procure personal information you make available to us when visiting our Homepage. We use this information to improve our services we offer to you and to analyze and remedy defects. In order to use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data such as your title and name, your email address and telephone number, company details, business telephone numbers.
How do we use your data?
To be able to provide our products and services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the following ways:
· To keep you updated about services provided by our third party business partners which are relevant to your sector. You can opt out at any time from such e-mails. Please see section below "Access to your Personal Information".
· To preserve our business relationship with you as a user of our website.
· To keep you informed of the products and services (relevant to your sector and your professional interests) offered by us or our group companies via relevant marketing communications. These could include information about recently registered candidates/consultants, client workshops we are arranging, market updates, new software or training courses that may be of interest to you.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
Access to your Personal Information
We want you to be in control of what communications you receive from us and how your personal information is used, you can do this in the following ways:
· Unsubscribe from our mailing list, If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from, you can either follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing email messages to you. Alternatively, you can log in to "Your job alert account" via the ChemRecs website or via the link in your Job Alert emails. Once on the "Your job alert account" page you can either amend or delete the subscriptions you no longer wish to receive.
You can contact us at [email protected], in the event that you:
· Have any queries about the information that we hold about you.
· Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you.
· Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data.
· Wish to access information held about you.
· Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information as specified by you from our database in accordance with the law.
We rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your personal information by sending an email to [email protected].
We hold your data with a view to providing future services to you and to manage the business relationship in line with the terms of this policy. In the event that the business relationship ceases we confirm that we will delete personal data in accordance with our legal obligations.
We have appropriate technical and organizational security measures in place to ensure the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorized access. Despite our efforts regarding security it is important to bear in mind that the internet is not a secure means of communication. Personal information communicated through the internet may be intercepted by other people. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information sent to us through this website. By using this website and entering your personal data, you accept that you use this website at your own risk.
Changes to this Policy